05 September, 2008

Do what you love!



I am off next week for three days to Bilpin Health Resort www.bilpinhealthresort.com/ It sounds fantastic to be able to lay back relax and be pampered, have healthy food, a little bit of yoga, a walk through a pine forest, a massage and facials (someone pinch me please). I will be there but as a cook, I will be making the meals for the ladies that will be going there. I have know the lady that owns this retreat for quite a few years and I help out when she calls me for a hand. I really enjoy cooking and pampering people it gives you a feeling of contentment. Plus it will be a change from farming and working in our furniture shop but I know after three days I will be itching to come home !

1 comment:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Your spinning wheel is amazing. I'm imagining you sitting there spinning in your zen zone. ommmmm!
hehe

So can I come over and have you pamper me? Sounds divine. I cook, but I can't really say it's my favorite thing to do. hehe
I'd love to enjoy someone else home-cooked-with-love foods. :)

Have a great time and see you when you get back home again.

~Lisa

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"