25 September, 2009

Baby News!

Baby On The Way! and We are just full of Smiles!








My eldest daughter is having her first baby and it is due on the 11th April and we are all very excited. My daughter had a time not long ago where she had a couple of fits and they thought she had epilepsy, but things have settled down and she has been to the doctors for regular check ups so all is well.
On the other baby front my son and daughter-n-law could be having their second child sooner than thought, Megan had a bit of spotting so she had a few days in hospital to make sure everything was ok and when they measured the baby they told her by their measurements she could be two weeks further than thought, every mothers dream:).
I think I will have to kick this granny into top gear and get my fingers clicking if I want my knitting projects finished before they start arriving.

No comments:

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"