16 November, 2008

I am Blushing.....Award

I'm blushing at the moment because I have been given " I've Fallen For Your Blog"award by one of my favorite bloggers Laughing Orca Ranch
I have found many wonderful blogs that are so interesting and inspiring, such as Laughing Orca Ranch, and I would like to pass this Award onto all of the blogs that I like to read but I'd be here all day so here are a few that tickle my fancy :)

For the "I've Fallen For Your Blog" award I choose
Joyful Home Maker
The Tin House
Boulderneigh
Children in the Corn
My Little Bit Of Heaven
Our Red House



I haven't been blogging for very long and I didn't realize how big the blogging world was until I started blogging. I have come across people from all over the world reading their blogs and they have shared many wonderful and tragic things that have happened in their lives and I take my hat off to them because they have inspired, encouraged, educated and made me laugh and I am glad to be part of this blogging world (sniffle...blow nose..) apart from that it is so much fun!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow - thank-you so much for passing on the award! And such a beautiful one, so appropriate for this time of year.

The Tin House said...

Wow - thanks Sue! I'll write about this in an upcoming post. What a pleasure for me to know you enjoy reading my random musings. I didn't know anything about the blog world until the middle of last year and since then, I've really become involved and I thorougly enjoy it.

Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Aww...thank you so much, my friend!! :)

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"