07 July, 2011

Talk about Frustration

I have been going crazy trying to publish my posts, I have been searching the help lines for weeks and with having no clue at all but somehow today I must have done something right because it now works. So much has been happening and I haven't been able to update my blog so now I'm trying catching up. I will be continuing my story about "The day we will never forget" as well as updating the progress on our knock down and rebuild story. Our Insurance Company has been fantastic and the gentleman, the assessor for the company was so professional and caring it was unbelievable.

This is the first of three demountables that were lent to us by a friend from Church, amazing, from being homeless one day to having a friend lending us these huge rooms to live in as long as we like is surely amazing. It took them two days to transport them and set them up. One is our bedroom which is pretty large, the other a lounge room and the third is a kitchen/bathroom.

 We had to rearrange the back yard a bit to fit them in but we are thinking about buying them off our friend and making it a permanent cottage for guest, sounds good hey!




We had a neighbour come up with his tractor to move these big boys together and put them on supports



I will be posting more upto date photos of the demountables and how we have set ourselves up while we build later on. Hubby wants to make ourselves comfortable while we rebuild.
We have been pulling down the old house in pieces so I will be posting about that in the next few days and I want to tell you about the two dairy goats I bought a few weeks ago, I'm so excited and guess what they are both in kid, more of that to come. I'm so glad I can now post again I have so much to put on here my head is going to explode.

1 comment:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Oh Yay! I'm so glad you've got the whole computer thing worked out. I was wondering what had happened to you.
Those room units are pretty neat! I think they would make for a charming guest cottage if it works out...maybe I might even be tempted to fly across the ocean to come for a visit...

Can't wait to read up on all the big changes and the new dairy goats, too!

~Lisa

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"