20 May, 2010

Jaztie's off to the parlor!




Our little Maltese 'Jatzie' is off to the doggie parlour today for a much need trim. She gets a bit knotted because of the fine hair Maltese have and probably because she runs around with the other dogs, cats, chickens, sheep.....you know how it is when you are playing the last thing you think about is your hair getting knotted. The weather is getting colder and she probably should have had this done earlier in the year but we will have to put two coats on her at night inside of one. I have done a before photo of her and I will do one when she comes back.
I remember quiet a few years ago when Jatzie did have a few mats in her hair and I had this guy come in his mobile van to wash and trim her and I told my hubby to tell him to cut her short because of the hot weather WELL when I got home from work she was shaved right to her skin and I said what the ??###! happened she looks like a rat!.
I have had a few bad hair days myself over the years and when you look back in photographs you wonder what you were thinking to go for that look. I sometimes wonder what my hair do is going to be like when old, I might go for a blue rinse or I think I might go radical and have purple streaks :)

No comments:

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"