16 April, 2010

Everything is on HOLD but the chickens!

The work shop is at a stand still at the moment, the guys have been busy working at the Church
and now with day-light savings finishing there is no night work. I love it when work is going on in the shed and lovely pieces of furniture are been made plus the smell of all the different timbers and stains, it is wonderful.
This lovely chest of drawers just needs a few finishing touches then it is on its way. I think it will be another 6 weeks before full time production starts up again in our little shed, I really hope so!

With being away on and off for most of the year my chickens have been roaming free and producing babies, if you look closer there are two little ones being protected by these mums. I couldn't tell you off hand how many chickens I have at the moment (isn't that terrible) but they are all happy. One thing I do know is that I have 3 too many roosters and the time is drawing nearly near to deal with this matter :(



My roosters are lovely but two are already starting to have biffs. The one on the right is the big daddy and he has a son that is much like him in colour, the other two on the left are his also.


My Camellia tree is flowering and looking beautiful near our front door, I didn't want to show you a picture of the front door because the whole house is under construction and it is looking a mess. Is there anybody else out there who is doing renovations and feeling a little frustrated, I need a little pep talk!



1 comment:

Francesca said...

That chest of drawer is just so beautiful! I would love to learn woodworking!

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"