05 June, 2008

Here we go!


I have been thinking about this blog for a while, should I do lots of pictures,
should I tell lovely stories,should it be informative, do I want to sound
intelligent (and end up looking stupid)then I thought I should just get
into it and just write what happens in my day.Then I thought what if I
say too much or get too personal.Well I have decided to just start and
see what happens.My days are jammed packed with all sorts of weird and wonderful things and I know I will be jumping all over the place trying to
explain it and another thing,my head is jammed pack with useful information (and junk)and I can see myself with verbal diarrhea.I'm going to treat it
like a journal and commit to writing everyday whether it is interesting or
boring.

No comments:

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"