10 June, 2013

On the Farm

I love these frosty early mornings when I get up to feed the animals they all give me their own little personal greeting noises. Our little hobby farm has grown, to date we have 37 sheep, 2 horses, 16 goats, 4 cows,2 rosters, 6 chickens, 2 cats and 4 dogs and with spring around the corner we are going to have baby fever.
 
 
 

Last season wasn't very productive in the veggie patch well it really hasn't been since the house burnt down but with the family rapidly growing and with friends and family coming up to stay for days on end I need it to be booming.                                  
Hubby cut up the old water tanks from the house for me and I've filled them with compost, manures and mulch from the paddocks. If you look to the far left in the picture that metal frame is going to be my green house, I'm thinking big here now I want this garden to give me the variety, quantity, quality and more. I'm not very experienced at gardening so I'm searching the net and reading up as much as I can to make this happen.

No comments:

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"