03 June, 2010

Whats going on!

Well hubby as been working on the laundry and I am really happy with it all. Yesterday he put in a bench top (it was left over from one of his jobs) and cut in the laundry tub. We are going to put in overhead cupboards and have a tile splash back. There will be another bench top on the other wall which will give me a lot of space to do folding and other tasks.


The floor is now tiled and grouted, the shelves are in, the washing machine is in and leveled and all that needs to be done is the skirting, architraves, doors on the cupboards, painting, light fittings and I think we're done :)




I've been thinking lately which is always dangerous as hubby says, I think I'd like my shop to have more shabby chic or maybe french provincial items in it. I have been looking through web sites and I'm liking the look of the creams and white furniture with splashes of vintage home wares. The canisters below sit on one of our Dressers and look very cute, I must say I am not a very good interior decorator but I'm hoping once you start adding items the picture you want will come together.

I have bundling up dried lavender cuttings and making lavender bags for our church stall we will be having in a few weeks. We have started a ladies fellowship group called "The Girl Friends" and we having a stall at our local markets to raise money for mission and community projects.



I'm off to Sydney tomorrow for a number of reasons as well as looking at stoves, coffee machines and other items we will need to fit out the kitchen in our new Church. I think we are leaving around 5am so we will be having a long day and I'm hoping to call in and see my daughter-in-law and grandbabies as well.


No comments:

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"