15 May, 2009

Freddy's Day At The Beach

I would like you to meet Freddy, he is such a character and he is only 7months old. Freddy belongs to m daughter and son-in-law and when I stayed down there to have my hair make over we went down to the beach. It was Freddy's first time and he had such a good time and he would like to tell you so him self.



Hi my name is Freddy and I am going to the beach with my mum and dad and of course grandma

My dad has to carry me across the road because he says it is very dangerous for a young fella like me and besides I like being carried :)


Mum,Dad and Grandma had a sorbet while we were walking around the Mall, I was to busy thinking about the sand and surf and checking out the gorgeous girls!!!


Like this little cutie, she had already been in the surf and her fur was a bit wet but she still looked good and I really like blondes :)


Dad was a bit slow getting to the water so I had to drag him to it


I like walking on the wet sand and feeling the sand between my toes, ooh


The water kept coming up to me and I was a bit scared



When the surf came up to me I had to run away, not sure why and I hope that little blondie wasn't looking I didn't want her thinking I was a puss or anything


I finally overcame my fear and it was really great and mum and I started running up and down the beach and it was really cool!


It was so nice looking at the surf and I had to let mum catch her breath



Mum really like getting her feet wet and playing in the water with me, Dad and Grandma didn't want to join us they said it was too cold



Mum was really enjoying herself and she like the sand between her toes as well



I had to run up to Grandma and tell her how much fun I was having but she didn't like my wet and sandy feet


She gave me a funny face when I told her that I forgot my towel and I had to get in her car like this, but she said she had one for me, I just love my Grandma

I spotted a rabbit in the plants near the sand and no one believed me, can you see it?


There it is, I wonder if this was its first time at the beach like me :)



we went home and I played with my favourite toy Bernstein Bear with mum




Mum looks good in her PJs (pjamas) doesn't she?



I had a great day at the beach, bye
Love Freddy



7 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow - what a great day at the beach you had, Freddy! Lucky you. YOu are one spoiled dog. Well enjoy it. It looks like you have a wonderful family to look after you. LOL!
p.s. like the rabbit too. He's so cute.

Marilyn said...

You can have that water all to yourself Freddy..so cold here..Marilyn xoxo

white_lilly said...

Hi Wendy, Freddy is such a funny dog is so active and wants to get into everything. But so lovable:)

Hi Marilyn, you wouldn't catch me with my toes in the water Brrr

xoxoxoxo

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Ahhhh...the dog's life. lol!
Freddy is a cutie. I'm sure he loves having you as his Grandma. :)

~Lisa

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Oh! And I almost forgot to ask what flavor was that sorbet. You just had to post a picture and make my mouthwater. hehe!

Grammy said...

That was a wonderful story. I so enjoyed it and the photos too. So you get to see the oceans too.How cool is that. Do you have sea gulls too.

white_lilly said...

Hi Lisa,Freddy is a cutie and the sorbet was Tiramasu which was so yummy :):):)

Hi Ernie, my daughter lives really close to the beach and there are lots of sea gulls. Everytime I go down to see her we go and enjoy the beach :)

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"