30 December, 2010

What a Year!

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to everyone!
I'M BACK! and I am starting to unwind after the busyness of the year and the build upto Christmas, I'm slowly getting my diet back to normal after consuming so many festive goodies and quieting down after having precious family members around.
Life is getting back to normal, whatever that is!
My youngest daughter has now moved back home and
is expecting her first baby on the 12th Feb
SO MUCH! to organize and prepare.
I need to organized my diary as my list of jobs and responsibilities have tripled
My camera has untimely kicked the bucket,
With new baby on the way, my glass house going up and house renovations progressing.
Son-in-law has moved in and has plans of building a bike track with jumps in
one of my paddocks, much to his delight not for the livestock.
I've nicked named him (I'll explain later) Little Booger :)
I had a full on year and my Blog was been very much neglected
2011 will be bigger and better, trust me
So try and keep up!
Have a Great 2011

No comments:

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"