I've just popped in for a really good whinge then I'm off again, where do I start!
This will just be random, I'm hoping to feel better as I unload all of this so please bare with me.
* Christmas tree is not up yet, kids want a real one, so hubby is going bush to find one
* No decorations up as yet, before this is done the things below have to be done...
* 1 x old window pulled out of bedroom and replaced with new (ebay) window for pregnant daughter and partner who have just moved in and their belongings are lying in wait to be place somewhere.
* Excess belongings need to be taken away for storage
* Old fire place also to be taken out,in same room for time been and gyprocked
* Now house is back in some kind of order for time being. Need to start to make Christmas pudding and goodies
* Lawn mower died, grass is now upto belly button
* Keep watch for snakes around house
* Need to fix chickens pen, two hens sitting on eggs, one in middle of herb garden
* Need to put baby chicks when born in safe place away from predators
* Need to put gravel in drive way because so much rain has caused it to be boggy
* Need to take truck down to Sydney for son because he is moving house just before Christmas and need to pick
up furniture for him from suppliers
* Need to make sure daughter is booked into hospital to have baby as she has moved to another area
* Oh! need to find a car that we can buckle in capsule so we can bring home daughter and baby from hospital
* Have not done any Christmas shopping
* Need to pick up laybyes
* Buy food for christmas
* Finish clipping the dog, she looks like she is wearing a skirt
* Need to wash all (5) dogs,found a flea on one of the dogs, very strange because we have not had any fleas for 6 years
* Buys son birthday present, his birthday is Christmas Eve
* Pick up daughter,son-inlaw and granddaughter from Sydney and return home on Christmas Eve, four hours one way
* DO NOT FORGET customers orders to be made and delivered and make sure bills are paid and presents are bought
* Try and keep sane, only ten days to Christmas.
I'm sure I have forgotten some thing, anyway I feel a little bit better :)
- ► 2011 (16)
- ▼ 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (66)