19 November, 2009

Oh Baby!


I had a great few days away with my daughter and I took her to have her ultrasound, see her obstetrician and her neurologist. The ultrasound was amazing, she is nineteen weeks pregnant and we saw everything on that beautiful baby, all the limbs, organs, the heart and its valves ( the heart is the size of your little finger nail), the spine, blood vessels, it was amazing. We had a great time checking out baby clothes, prams and things for the nursery and by the time we got home we were exhausted. My camera is not operating at the moment so I don't have any photos yet, I do have some on my phone but have not down loaded them yet.
The weather here is going to be 40 degrees for the next four days, not happy Jan! The heat just wipes me out, I haven't turned the lights on here in the shop I thought it might be a lot cooler and besides there is enough light coming through the windows. I planted some of my seedlings and now hoping and praying they will make it through this heat, I don't think my veggie patch is going to be as good as last years and will just have to be happy with what ever I get to grow.

We had our information night last night for our church members about the proposed new church building, it went fairly well, Monday night is voting time for the members to approve the start of the build. If we get the go ahead the machines will be moving in to get it started and we are hoping to have the slabs poured and the two main building erected before Christmas. I should have photos coming in thick and fast as we get this church up and built YEY!

2 comments:

Cheryl@Gingerbread Crafts said...

Congratulations on becoming a grandmother.

I did think of you as I wrote my post, that you would probably get more heat than us.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Well when you get too hot, just come cool off at my blog. You know we've got snow. heheh!

~Lisa

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"